Zardari may refer to:
- The Zardari tribe (Balochi: زرداری), Branch of Hoth Baloch tribe.
- Zardari family, a Pakistani political family and the tribal chieftains of the Zardari Baloch tribe. Prominent members include:
- Hakim Ali Zardari, Father of Asif Ali Zardari.
- Asif Ali Zardari (born 1955), the former President of Pakistan from 2008 to 2013, son of Hakim Ali Zardari, widower of former Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto, and current Rais of the tribe. “Zardari”, used in a political and current affairs context usually refers to him.
- Bilawal Zardari Bhutto (born 1988), chairman of the Pakistan Peoples Party, son of Asif Ali Zardari and Benazir Bhutto.
Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.